- SG: +65 64383504
- IN: 022 25771219
- IN: 022 25792714
- IN: +91 9987536436
Key Account Manager – Singapore
WHO WE ARE :
Established in 2009, we are a leading open source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, with headquarters in Singapore. We enable Digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises of the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data, Containerization, DevOps and IT modernization initiatives of the large enterprises. We represent EnterpriseDB, Elastic, Docker, MongoDB, Nginx, Pentaho, Couchbase as their key partners for the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
As a team culture, Ashnik is a family for its team members. Each member brings in different perspective, new ideas and diverse background. Yet we all together strive for one goal – to deliver best solution to our customer using open source software. We passionately believe in power of collaboration. Through an open platform of idea exchange we create vibrant environment for growth and excellence.
We are looking for smart, dynamic, seasoned software sales professionals with experience in handling large enterprise customers in the region. Experience with open source softwarewould be highly desirable. You would play an important role in company’s growth. The responsibilities include leads management, sales pipeline generation and closure, engagement with local partners and key accounts management. You would be required to be innovative and fast learner. This is a multi-dimensional role that requires combination of ‘hunter’, ‘farmer’ and partner management skills. This role requires good understanding of enterprise IT landscape and abiliyt to interact with multiple stake holder including ‘C’ level executives. This is a individual contributor role.
- Sales pipeline management – engagement to closure
- Leads management and new leads development
- Prospect engagement and presentations
- Sales and leads data analysis
- Articulation of use-case of technology tools
- Partner managment
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
- Graduate with minimum 5 years of experience in selling IT software products to large enterprises in Singapore and South East Asia
- Strong skills in enterprise sales cycle
- Familiarity with open source software is highly desirable
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self driven, a good collaborator, fast learner and accountable are key personality traits needed, a good story teller makes the candidate even more interesting.
- Experience in handling enterprise sales cycle
- Understanding of enterprise IT landscape is very important
- Good understanding of open source software, subscription model, difference between community and commercial products is essential
LOCATION : Singapore. Citizen or PR is preferred
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU? :
You would be adding a great experience of working with a leading open source solutions company in South East Asia region to your career. You would get to learn from the leaders and grow in the industry. This would be a great opportunity for you to grow in your career through continuous learning, adding depth and breadth of technologies. Since we work with key, leading open source technologies and engage with large enterprises it creates enormous possibilities for career growth for our team. Not to mention that our people find the journey with Ashnik to be exciting and fulfilling experience.
Please send us your resume at email@example.com