- SG: +65 64383504
- IN: 022 25771219
- IN: 022 25792714
- IN: +91 9987536436
WHO WE ARE :
Established in 2009, we are a leading open source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, with headquarters in Singapore. We enable Digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises of the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data, Containerization, DevOps and IT modernization initiatives of the large enterprises. We represent EnterpriseDB, Elastic, Docker, MongoDB, Nginx, Pentaho, Couchbase as their key partners for the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
As a team culture, Ashnik is a family for its team members. Each member brings in different perspective, new ideas and diverse background. Yet we all together strive for one goal – to deliver best solution to our customer using open source software. We passionately believe in power of collaboration. Through an open platform of idea exchange we create vibrant environment for growth and excellence.
THE POSITION :
Ashnik is looking for energetic and passionate professional to be part of the technical team. You will be responsible for designing and implementing database solutions. Database technologies involved would be PostgreSQL or MongoDB. Design aspects would require you to address high availability, high performance architecture, backup, DR, etc. You are expected to consider various deployment platforms including public and hybrid cloud in designing the architecture. Having designed and discussed the architecture, you will be expected to deliver – ‘walk the talk’.
LOCATION : Mumbai
- Analyze client’s business requirements and suggest right-fit solution for database envrionemnt.
- Architect and implement database solutions in native, virtualized or cloud environment.
- Design and implement system taking into consideration database physical structure and functional capabilities, security, high availability, replication, backup and recovery specifications.
- Study, analyze and estimate database migration requirements
- Carry out feasibility and discovery workshops with clients and partners
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE :
- Minimum 6 years of experience working on Postgres/ Oracle database technologies
- Hands-on experience with Postgres / Oracle database in e.g. installation, administration, configuration, monitoring, debugging and performance tuning.
- Experience in designing database solutions for business critical applications
- Good understanding of cluster, replication, back-up and recovery and building multi datacenter
- Experience in Linux and virtualization is preferred
- Experience in NoSQL database technologies is highly recommended.
- Good knowledge of one or more major programming / scripting languages ( e.g. Java, C/C++, R, PHP).
- Engineering or equivalent degree
ESSENTIAL SKILLS :
- Ability to interact effectively with clients, internal and partner teams.
- Sense of ownership and ability to get things done in complex situations.
- Attention to details.
- Strong written and oral communication skills along with the ability to communicate technical concepts in a simple and concise manner.
- Good presentation skills
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
You would be adding a great experience of working with a leading open source solutions company in South East Asia region to your career. You would get to learn from the leaders and grow in the industry. This would be a great opportunity for you to grow in your career through continuous learning, adding depth and breadth of technologies. Since we work with key, leading open source technologies and engage with large enterprises it creates enormous possibilities for career growth for our team. Not to mention that our people find the journey with Ashnik to be exciting and fulfilling experience.
Please send us your resume at email@example.com