Docker, Kubernetes Trainer
WHO WE ARE :
Established in 2009, we are a leading open source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, with headquarters in Singapore. We enable Digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises of the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data, Containerization, DevOps and IT modernization initiatives of the large enterprises. We represent EnterpriseDB, Elastic, Docker, MongoDB, Nginx, Pentaho, Couchbase as their key partners for the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
As a team culture, Ashnik is a family for its team members. Each member brings in different perspective, new ideas and diverse background. Yet we all together strive for one goal – to deliver best solution to our customer using open source software. We passionately believe in power of collaboration. Through an open platform of idea exchange we create vibrant environment for growth and excellence.
THE POSITION :
Ashnik is looking for talented and passionate Technical trainer for Docker to be part of the training team. You will be responsible for designing, developing and conducting training programs for Docker across SEA and India. Training would focus on Docker, Swarm and Kubernetes and will touch upon development and administration aspects of the container technology. We are looking for personnel with personal qualities like –
- Passion for teaching and the ability to articulate and communicate the technology solution message.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Aptitude for learning new subjects and willingness to do hands-on to have an in-depth understanding of the technology.
- Willingness to travel within and outside the country.
- Ability to manage and lead the training delivery end-to-end
LOCATION : MUMBAI
ESSENTIAL SKILLS :
- 6+ years of experience with B.E/ B.Tech, MCA, Graduation Degree with higher education in the technical field.
- Prior training, consulting or hands-on experience with container technology and tools (e.g. Docker, Swarm and Kubernetes)
- Understanding of Operating System, processes, networking and containers.
- Experience / exposure in writing and managing Dockerfile or creating container images.
- Prior experience and knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes will be an advantage.
- Prior technical training experience will be an advantage.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
FIRST 3 MONTHS :
- Get in-depth understanding of containers, Docker Engine and runtime, Swarm and Kubernetes
- Get hand-on experience with Docker EE, Universal Control Plane and Docker Trusted Registry
- Become Docker Certified Associate – https://success.docker.com/certification
- Get comfortable with the delivery of Docker training of Administrators and Developers
AFTER 3 MONTHS :
- Work with Docker’s training team to continuously evolve and improve the Docker training content and delivery
- Work with Ashnik sales and marketing team to provide training schedule for public and corporate batches
- Deliver various Docker Training courses – https://success.docker.com/training
- Design custom and ad-hoc workshops for customers and prospects to help them in their container adoption and modernizing traditional apps
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
You would be adding a great experience of working with a leading open source solutions company in South East Asia region to your career. You would get to learn from the leaders and grow in the industry. This would be a great opportunity for you to grow in your career through continuous learning, adding depth and breadth of technologies. Since we work with key, leading open source technologies and engage with large enterprises it creates enormous possibilities for career growth for our team. Not to mention that our people find the journey with Ashnik to be exciting and fulfilling experience.
Please send us your resume at email@example.com