- SG: +65 64383504
- IN: 022 25771219
- IN: 022 25792714
- IN: +91 9987536436
Digital Marketing Consultant
WHO WE ARE :
Established in 2009, Ashnik is a leading open source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, with headquarters in Singapore. We enable Digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises of the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data platform, Cloud and Web acceleration and IT modernization. We represent EnterpriseDB, Pentaho, Docker, Couchbase, MongoDB, Elastic, Nginx as their key partners for the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
As a team culture, Ashnik is a family for its team members. Each member brings in different perspective, new ideas and diverse background. Yet we all together strive for one goal – to deliver best solution to our customer using open source software. We passionately believe in power of collaboration. Through an open platform of idea exchange we create vibrant environment for growth and excellence.
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a smart, dynamic, seasoned digital marketing professional. You would play an important role in company’s growth. The responsibility includes develop, implement, track and optimize digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels; measure its impact and align with business goals. The responsibility also includes drive local event and marketing programs.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain company’s social media presence
- Create effective communication and contents for digital channels
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with sales, technical and partner teams for driving synergy.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Drive company’s events and marketing programs
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
- Graduate degree in marketing / communication or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing and communications function
- Proven experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Self driven, a good collaborator, fast learner and accountable are key personality traits needed, a good story teller makes the candidate even more interesting.
LOCATION : Mumbai
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU? :
You would be adding a great experience of working with a leading open source solutions company in South East Asia region to your career. You would get to learn from the leaders and grow in the industry. This would be a great opportunity for you to feel and experience entrepreneurial environment. You would be recognized for being part of a team that brings key open source technologies from around the world to South East Asia and India market.
Please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org