Docker Enterprise Datasheet
Docker Enterprise is the industry-leading and only container platform providing a simple, as-a-service experience and a central point of collaboration across dev and ops to build, share and run modern applications.
Docker Kubernetes Service Cheat Sheet
The Docker platform includes a secure and fully-conformant Kubernetes environment for developers and operators of all skill levels, providing out-of-the-box integrations for common enterprise requirements while still enabling complete flexibility for expert users.
Docker for the Virtualization Admin
Docker is one of the most successful open source projects and the leading enterprise container platform, driving organizations of all sizes to develop plans around how to containerize their applications. The first step in this journey is, of course, to understand what containers are, and their key benefits.
Docker Desktop Enterprise
Docker Desktop Enterprise, part of Docker Enterprise 3.0, extends the Docker Enterprise Platform to developers’ desktops for higher velocity development and delivery of modern container applications. Docker Desktop Enterprise is everything a developer needs for building modern enterprise, production-ready applications in their local environment.
Docker Cheat Sheet
Docker helps developers bring their ideas to life by conquering the complexity of app development. This is a quick reference cheat sheet on Docker commands for installation, containers, images and more.
Making the transition to DevOps
This whitepaper answers the necessary questions for you if you are making Docker transition to DevOps :
- What does DevOps mean and why is it seen as a better way of doing things?
- Where is a good place for teams to start their DevOps initiative?
- Where have you seen organizations stumble in their DevOps journey?
- What are the tough questions teams should ask themselves before launching a DevOps initiative?
- Share a DevOps success story and why it was a success.
- When thinking about large technology shifts, how can DevOps enable these dramatic transitions?
- How are your respective companies participating in the DevOps transition?
Introduction to Container Security
This whitepaper will introduce you to the security concepts around Linux technology and Docker containers. Key Takeaways Include:
- How Containers provide an additional layer of protection by isolating between the applications and the host, and between the applications themselves without using incremental resources
- How Containers and Virtual Machines (VMs) can be deployed together to provide additional layers of isolation and security for application services.
- How the nature of containers facilitates fast and easy application of patches and updates to the OS, application and infrastructure layers, helping maintain overall security compliance.
Docker and the Three Ways of DevOps
The goal of all DevOps organizations are the same: to improve the quality and speed at which innovation is delivered. Download the whitepaper to learn about the "The Three Ways of DevOps" and how capabilities of the Docker platform with containerized compute, storage and networking for distributed applications provide promising results when applied to the "Three Ways of DevOps" principles. The Docker platform uniquely allows organizations to apply tools into their application environment to accelerate the rate of change, reduce friction and improve efficiencies.
Modern App Architecture for the Enterprise
Gone are the days of private datacenters running off-the-shelf software and giant monolithic code bases that you updated once a year. This whitepaper will discuss the drivers towards new software models, the capabilities of the Docker platform, detail the requirements of a CaaS and specify how they are critical to solving core challenges in building, shipping and running apps anywhere.
The Definitive Guide To Docker Containers
Docker is gaining in popularity beyond open source devotees to large enterprises and even those beyond Linux. Download this guide to get introduced to the Docker technology, containerization, ecosystem and the resulting shift from monolithic to micro services architectures. Reader will get insights on technology trends driving the change to distributed applications, overview of the Docker technology , it's impact to the application delivery ecosystem and the key use cases and benefits