Enterprise Sales Manager – Singapore
OPEN POSITIONS: 1
Please send us your resume at email@example.com or fill the form to apply.
Established in 2009, Ashnik is a leading open source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, headquartered in Singapore. We enable digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting, and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises in the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data platform, Cloud and Web acceleration and IT modernization. We represent EDB, Pentaho, Docker, Couchbase, MongoDB, Elastic, NGINX, Sysdig, Redis Labs, Confluent, and HashiCorp as their key partners in the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
As a team culture, Ashnik is a family for its team members. Each member brings in different perspective, new ideas and diverse background. Yet we all together strive for one goal – to deliver best solutions to our customers using open source software. We passionately believe in the power of collaboration. Through an open platform of idea exchange, we create vibrant environment for growth and excellence.
Singapore Citizen or PR is preferred
Smart, dynamic, seasoned software sales professionals with experience in handling large enterprise customers in the region. Experience with open source software would be highly desirable. You would play an important role in company’s growth. The responsibility includes leads management, sales pipeline generation and closure, engagement with local partners and key accounts management. You would be required to be innovative and fast learner. You would get exposure to high class enterprise sales cycle and experience of working with large enterprises. You would get insight from technical and product team to articulate value proposition to the customers.
- Sales pipeline management – engagement to closure
- Leads management and new leads development
- Prospect engagement and presentations
- Sales and leads data analysis
- Articulation of use-case of technology tools
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Graduate with minimum 5 years of experience in selling IT software products to large enterprises in Singapore and South East Asia
- Good understanding of open source software, subscription model, difference between community and commercial products is essential
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self driven, a good collaborator, fast learner and accountable are key personality traits needed, a good story teller makes the candidate even more interesting
- Understanding of enterprise IT landscape is very important
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
You would be adding a great experience of working with a leading open source solutions company in South East Asia region to your career. You would get to learn from the leaders and grow in the industry. This would be a great opportunity for you to grow in your career through continuous learning, adding depth and breadth of technologies. Since we work with leading open source technologies and engage with large enterprises, it creates enormous possibilities for career growth for our team. Not to mention that our people find the journey with Ashnik to be exciting and a fulfilling experience.
Please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org