- SG: +65 64383504
- IN: 022 25771219
- IN: 022 25792714
- IN: +91 9987536436
ETL and Data Integration Consultant
WHO WE ARE :
Established in 2009, Ashnik is a leading open source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, with headquarters in Singapore. We enable Digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises of the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data platform, Cloud and Web acceleration and IT modernization. We represent EnterpriseDB, Pentaho, Docker, Couchbase, MongoDB, Elastic, Nginx as their key partners for the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
As a team culture, Ashnik is a family for its team members. Each member brings in different perspective, new ideas and diverse background. Yet we all together strive for one goal – to deliver best solution to our customer using open source software. We passionately believe in power of collaboration. Through an open platform of idea exchange we create vibrant environment for growth and excellence.
THE POSITION :
Ashnik is looking for talented and passionate people to be part of solutions and technology team. You will be responsible for delivering ETL and data integration solutions using Pentaho suite of products. This will include implementation and post production support. This role will grow into solution architect in coming times.
LOCATION : Singapore, Citizen/ PR preferred
- Implement the ETL and Data Integration solution using Pentaho product
- Provide product and technology inputs during design phase
- Take part in customer meetings for technical, solution, product discussions and presentation
- Provide post implementation support
- Monitor and identify areas of performance improvement
- Contribute to internal knowledge base system, FAQs, troubleshooting, best practices etc.
- Become an expert on the product and stay up-to-date about new features.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE :
- Minimum 3 years of hands on experience in ETL and Data Integration implementation
- Experience with data dictionaries, data analysis and relational databases
- Be familiar with defining a data warehouse solution, multidimensional model, logical and physical models design, data types, staging process and its benefits, and different data warehouse design approaches (top-down, bottom-up) and schemas (Star, Snow Flakes, etc)
- Hands on experience in RDBMS, SQL and scripting
- Experience in Pentaho or similar ETL / data integration products.
- Experience in virtulization and Linux environment
- Debugging and problem solving approach and attitude.
- Engineering or equivalent degree
ESSENTIAL SKILLS :
- Ability to interact effectively with customers for understanding requirements
- Sense of ownership to deliver the solution
- Attention to details.
- Strong written and oral communication skills along with the ability to communicate technical concepts in a simple and concise manner.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU? :
You would be adding a great experience of working with a leading open source solutions company in South East Asia region to your career. You would get to learn from the leaders and grow in the industry. This would be a great opportunity for you to grow in your career through continues learning adding depth and breadth of technologies. Ashnik works with key, leading open source technologies and engages with large enterprises in South East Asia and India, this creates enormous possibilities for career growth for our team.
Please send us your resume at email@example.com