- SG: +65 64383504
- IN: 022 25771219
- IN: 022 25792714
- IN: +91 9987536436
WHO WE ARE :
Established in 2009, we are a leading open source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, with headquarters in Singapore. We enable Digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises of the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data, Containerization, DevOps and IT modernization initiatives of the large enterprises. We represent EnterpriseDB, Elastic, Docker, MongoDB, Nginx, Pentaho, Couchbase as their key partners for the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
As a team culture, Ashnik is a family for its team members. Each member brings in different perspective, new ideas and diverse background. Yet we all together strive for one goal – to deliver best solution to our customer using open source software. We passionately believe in power of collaboration. Through an open platform of idea exchange we create vibrant environment for growth and excellence.
THE POSITION :
Ashnik is looking for talented and passionate developer to be part of product development team. You will be responsible for development and timely delivery of innovative product. You will be responsible for product improvement and enhancement. Successful candidate should understand the importance of ownership of the tasks.
LOCATION : Mumbai
- Be a member of product development team working on web-based application.
- Be responsible for delivery of specific tasks and artefact assigned to him/her.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of Mobile and Web front end.
- Responsible for designing automated test cases using unit testing framework.
- Actively participate in requirements and architecture related discussions.
- Be able to work in a small, dynamic team and handle multiple responsibilities.
- Capture feedback from customers and sales team and incorporate them in the product.
- Create documentation for maintenance of code.
- Create documentation for installation and setup of the product.
- Document common frontend issues and resolutions for end users.
- Communicate with customer and internal team regarding problems reported and solved status in timely and effective manner.
- Communicate effectively internally and with product owner and architect regarding progress of development tasks and bug fixes.
- Be able to troubleshoot and debug code to identify issues.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS :
- Good knowledge of CSS3, CSS Pre-processors: SASS, LESS, Laravel Mix
- Knowledge of CSS Framework: Tailwind CSS
- Good knowledge of UI Libraries- Vue.js, ReactJS
- Well versed with basics of PHP Laravel framework
- Familiar with Module/Dependency loaders- Webpack, Browserify
- Solid understanding of RESTful APIs and service security
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE :
- You have at least 6 years of hands-on experience creating public, complex systems using multiple languages.
- Strong development skills along with passion for hands on coding.
- Engineering or equivalent degree
- Familiar with a version control tool and version management tool e.g. github, git for desktop, svn.
- Proficient in SQL, React.js, Node.js (or similar frameworks like Django or Ruby on Rails).
- Experienced in developing responsive, interactive websites.
- Experience with modern frontend frameworks, such as React
- Experience integrating with third-party APIs, such as Stripe
- Expertise in database design and administration (PostgreSQL)
- Experience of responsive and Mobile Web Design & Development
- Effective, demonstrable skills with OOP languages
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
You would be adding a great experience of working with a leading open source solutions company in South East Asia region to your career. You would get to learn from the leaders and grow in the industry. This would be a great opportunity for you to grow in your career through continuous learning, adding depth and breadth of technologies. Since we work with key, leading open source technologies and engage with large enterprises it creates enormous possibilities for career growth for our team. Not to mention that our people find the journey with Ashnik to be exciting and fulfilling experience.
Please send us your resume at email@example.com