- SG: +65 64383504
- IN: 022 25771219
- IN: 022 25792714
- IN: +91 9987536436
Google Hangout : How to Build Data Model and Analyzer using Pentaho (Hitachi Group)
Date: 29th June 2016 | 2.00 – 2.30 PM IST | 4:30 – 5:00 PM SGT
Register for the Hangout here and add to your
In our series of Pentaho Hangouts to showcase various distinct capabilities of Pentaho useful for business users, we successfully demonstrated how to build Data Integration and Transformations using Pentaho.
In the upcoming hangout we will focus on demonstrating how to build a Data Model and to use Pentaho Analyzer.
Key takeaways from this hangout session:
- How to build a Pentaho job that will execute a transformation and build Data Model on top of this transformation
- How to publish the Data Model as Data Source onto Business Analytics server for business users
- How business users can build meaningful Analyzer and Reports through Business Analytics of Pentaho
Speaker: Ankita Singh – Associate BI Engineer at Ashnik
Watch this Hangout live!
Join us on 29th June, 2016 to get insights on various distinct capabilities of Pentaho like Model Building and Analyzers which are useful for business users
- Are you the next MongoDB Certified Professional of the Year?
- Ashnik’s SEA Partner Meet 2019, Singapore
- Batch Processing of Machine Data