- SG: +65 64383504
- IN: 022 25771219
- IN: 022 25792714
- IN: +91 9987536436
NGINX Presales Engineer – Mumbai
WHO WE ARE :
Established in 2009, we are a leading open source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, with headquarters in Singapore. We enable Digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises of the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data, Containerization, DevOps and IT modernization initiatives of the large enterprises. We represent EnterpriseDB, Elastic, Docker, MongoDB, Nginx, Pentaho, Couchbase as their key partners for the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
As a team culture, Ashnik is a family for its team members. Each member brings in different perspective, new ideas and diverse background. Yet we all together strive for one goal – to deliver best solution to our customer using open source software. We passionately believe in power of collaboration. Through an open platform of idea exchange we create vibrant environment for growth and excellence.
Ashnik is looking for talented and passionate “Presales Engineer” to be part of solutions and technology team in Mumbai, India. You will be responsible for architecting solutions using NGINX and other open source database technologies including PostgreSQL, MongoDB. This will involve customer interactions for presentations during pre-sales cycle, preparing and defending proposals, devising solution and implementation. This role is very crucial for Ashnik’s business growth and requires close co-ordination with sales team along with extensive travel. You would be the face of the company making presentations at industry events, holding workshops and bringing new insights to the technical teams.
- Manage technical ownership of customer proof of concepts and technical engagements.
- Lead customers through the evaluation process, answering all technical questions
- To deliver technical presentations and demonstrations for NGINX portfolio and solutions.
- Work with prospective customers to understand their business requirements and needs and build best fit solution
- Work with customers to help define their requirements for professional services engagement and to deliver those engagements. Should be able to walk the talk.
STRONG TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE:
- Understanding of Load Balancer concept and the various techniques LB uses.
- Technical understanding of Application server and routing
- Technical understanding of Web serving, Content caching, SSL
LOCATION : MUMBAI
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU? :
You would be adding a great experience of working with a leading open source solutions company in South East Asia region to your career. You would get to learn from the leaders and grow in the industry. This would be a great opportunity for you to grow in your career through continuous learning, adding depth and breadth of technologies. Since we work with key, leading open source technologies and engage with large enterprises it creates enormous possibilities for career growth for our team. Not to mention that our people find the journey with Ashnik to be exciting and fulfilling experience.
Please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org