Pentaho Hangout: Simplifying Business Analytics, BI & Big Data Enterprise Architecture
Date: 23rd Feb 2016 | 2.00 – 3:00 PM IST | 4:30 – 5:30 PM SGT
Register for the Hangout here
Catch our Google Hangout to understand how Pentaho can simplify Business Analytics, BI and Big Data Enterprise Architecture.
The hangout session will see discussions around the new exciting and powerful features of Pentaho like:
- Inline Model Editing: Ability to allow modifying your data source from Analyzer
- Pentaho Data Services – Ability to quickly analyze and visualize results from a virtual table
- Data Lineage Analysis – Ability to analyze the end-to-end flow of your data across PDI transformations and jobs
- Visual MapReduce – Provision to build map reduce visually and integrate with any of the Big Data sources
- SNMP Monitoring – Ability to integrate with 3rd-party enterprise monitoring tools like Nagios, Icinga, and others to leverage their functionality for operational purposes.
Speakers : Sandeep Khuperkar & Sameer Goswami
Join us on 23rd February, 2016 to get insights on how these new features help you quickly and securely access, blend, transform, and explore your data.