Postgres Database Administrator – Bangalore(Client Location)
OPEN POSITIONS: 3
Please send us your resume at email@example.com or fill the form to apply.
Established in 2009, Ashnik is a leading open source solutions and consulting company in Southeast Asia and India, headquartered in Singapore. We enable Digital transformation and IT Modernization for enterprises through our design, architecting and solution skills. Over 200 large enterprises in the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using the latest open source technologies. We help customers with Database platforms, Automation and scale-out, Containerization and Kubernetes platforms, Data Pipeline platforms, Real time analytics, Monitoring platforms and more.
We are the key partners of leading open source vendors such as EnterpriseDB, Docker Enterprise, Redis Labs, MongoDB, NGINX, HashiCorp, Confluent, Sysdig, and Pentaho in the region.
Our suite of services for above technologies consists of – Technical Services, PostgreSQL Support and Services, Managed Services, Consulting services and Training services.
LOCATION: Bangalore(Client Location)
Ashnik is looking for talented and passionate people to be a part of our database technical team at the client location in Mumbai.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Preferably have a working experience of 5-8 years plus, on production PostgreSQL Database
- Experience of working in a production support environment
- Engineering or Equivalent degree
- Install & Configure PostgreSQL, EDB Postgres
- Technical capabilities – PostgreSQL 9.x, 10.x, 11.x
- Server tuning
- Troubleshooting of database issues
- Linux Shell Scripting
- Install, configure and maintain Fail Over mechanism
- Backup – restoration, point in time database recovery
- Monitoring database performance
- Optimizing queries and handle escalations
- Analyse and assess the impact and risk of low to medium risk changes on high profile production databases
- Implement security features
- DR implementation and switch over
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
You would be working for one of the leading enterprise open source solutions company in Southeast Asia and India. The team structuring enables you to learn and work directly with the leaders and grow individually in the open source industry. The collaborative team culture becomes a good setting for you to grow through continuous learning, and adding depth and breadth to your technology skills. Engaging with our set of large enterprise customers gives you enormous growth possibilities and confidence. Last but not the least, our people find their journeys with Ashnik to be an exciting and rewarding experience.
Please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org