Postgres Database Administrator – Mumbai
OPEN POSITIONS: 4
Please send us your resume at email@example.com or fill the form to apply.
Established in 2009, Ashnik is a leading open source solutions and consulting company in Southeast Asia and India, headquartered in Singapore. We enable digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting, and solution skills. With over 200 enterprises in the region as our customers, we deliver solutions using open source technologies and consulting services. Our offerings form critical part of digital transformation, big data and database management platforms, cloud platform, containerization, and IT modernization. We represent EDB Postgres, Docker, MongoDB, Elastic, NGINX, Sysdig, Redis Labs, Confluent, and HashiCorp as their key regional partners.
Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source and are known for their thought leadership. Each member brings in different perspectives, new ideas coming from diverse backgrounds. Together, we strive for one common goal – to deliver the right-fit solutions to our customers via open source. We passionately believe in the power of collaboration, and encourage an open platform for idea exchange, creating an environment of growth and excellence.
LOCATION: Mumbai (Client Location)
Ashnik is looking for talented and passionate people to be a part of our database technical team at the client location in Mumbai.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Preferably have a working experience of 4 years plus, on production PostgreSQL Database
- Experience of working in a production support environment
- Engineering or Equivalent degree
- Install & Configure PostgreSQL, EDB Postgres
- Technical capabilities – PostgreSQL 9.x, 10.x, 11.x
- Server tuning
- Troubleshooting of database issues
- Linux Shell Scripting
- Install, configure and maintain Fail Over mechanism
- Backup – restoration, point in time database recovery
- Monitoring database performance
- Optimizing queries and handle escalations
- Analyse and assess the impact and risk of low to medium risk changes on high profile production databases
- Implement security features
- DR implementation and switch over
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
You would be working for one of the leading enterprise open source solutions company in Southeast Asia and India. The team structuring enables you to learn and work directly with the leaders and grow individually in the open source industry. The collaborative team culture becomes a good setting for you to grow through continuous learning, and adding depth and breadth to your technology skills. Engaging with our set of large enterprise customers gives you enormous growth possibilities and confidence. Last but not the least, our people find their journeys with Ashnik to be an exciting and rewarding experience.
Please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org