Postgres Hangout: Hot Streaming Replication will get ‘Hotter’ – literally!
Date: 15th June 2016 | 2.00 – 2.30 PM IST | 4:30 – 5:00 PM SGT
Register for the Hangout here and add to your
In our series of Postgres Hangouts to cover upcoming features of v9.6, we successfully demonstrated the most awaited feature of Postgres called Parallelism during our last hangout. In an attempt to keep the users and attendees updated, the next hangout will cover new enhancements in Streaming Replication features.
The hangout will include some of the new features in Streaming Replication of v9.6 like-
- New ‘remote_apply’ option for synchronous_commit
- Multiple Synchronous Standby
- View enhancements for Replication Statistics
Broad level take away for the attendees:
- How the end users will get benefited in day-to-day operations
- Benefits for those who are planning new workloads for Postgres.
Speaker: Sameer Kumar – Database Solution Architect at Ashnik
Watch this Hangout live!
Join us on our hangout on 15th June, 2016 to further learn new enhancements in Streaming Replication features.