WHO WE ARE :
Established in 2009, we are a leading open source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, with headquarters in Singapore. We enable Digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises of the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data, Containerization, DevOps and IT modernization initiatives of the large enterprises. We represent EnterpriseDB, Elastic, Docker, MongoDB, Nginx, Pentaho, Couchbase as their key partners for the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
As a team culture, Ashnik is a family for its team members. Each member brings in different perspective, new ideas and diverse background. Yet we all together strive for one goal – to deliver best solution to our customer using open source software. We passionately believe in power of collaboration. Through an open platform of idea exchange we create vibrant environment for growth and excellence.
THE POSITION :
Ashnik is looking for talented and passionate Technical trainer for PostgresQL to be part of training team. You will be responsible for designing, developing and conducting training programs for PostgresQL across SEA and India. Training would focus on PostgreSQL based database, application development and administration.
- Delivering class room training, online training, training videos for self-paced trainings, corporate training batches.
- Designing training programs, videos, blogs
- Get certified as a PostgreSQL trainer
- Setup processes for screening training candidates, feedback analysis and implementing it
- Keep your own certification and skills uptodate by getting involved in acutal project deliveries from time to time.
LOCATION : MUMBAI
ESSENTIAL SKILLS :
- 6+ years of experience in technology and training industry
- Experience and knowledge of Postgresql database technology
- Very good understanding of database Internals & Architectures, Procedural Languages.
- Hands on experience in performance tuning, Backup & recovery, High Availability & Replication.
- Experience in training, consulting or hands-on DBA experience ( PostgreSQL / Oracle / MS SQL )
- Engineering or equivalent degree
PERSONAL QUALITIES :
- Passion for teaching and training.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Aptitude for learning new subjects
- Readiness to travel within and outside the country.
- Ability to manage and lead training delivery end-to-end
- Excellent team player with natural flair for collaboration
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
You would be adding a great experience of working with a leading open source solutions company in South East Asia region to your career. You would get to learn from the leaders and grow in the industry. This would be a great opportunity for you to grow in your career through continuous learning, adding depth and breadth of technologies. Since we work with key, leading open source technologies and engage with large enterprises it creates enormous possibilities for career growth for our team. Not to mention that our people find the journey with Ashnik to be exciting and fulfilling experience.
Please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org