- SG: +65 64383504
- IN: 022 25771219
- IN: 022 25792714
- IN: +91 9987536436
Pre Sales Consultant – Docker and Containerization
WHO WE ARE :
Established in 2009, we are a leading open source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, with headquarters in Singapore. We enable Digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises of the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data, Containerization, DevOps and IT modernization initiatives of the large enterprises. We represent EnterpriseDB, Elastic, Docker, MongoDB, Nginx, Pentaho, Couchbase as their key partners for the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
As a team culture, Ashnik is a family for its team members. Each member brings in different perspective, new ideas and diverse background. Yet we all together strive for one goal – to deliver best solution to our customer using open source software. We passionately believe in power of collaboration. Through an open platform of idea exchange we create vibrant environment for growth and excellence.
Ashnik is looking for experienced technology consultant to work in pre-sales function. The primary area of focus will be Docker and containerization. A person in this role will be responsible for leading technical discussions with customers and partners and helping them arrive at final solution.
LOCATION: Singapore, PR or Citizen preferred
- Own pre-sales or sales engineering responsibility to design, present, deliver technical solution for Docker and containerization
- Be the point of contact for all technical queries for Sales team and partners
- Work closely with respective account manager to manage the technical discussions with various customers
- Contribute in technical writings through blogs, whitepapers, solution demos
- Make presentations at events and participate in events.
- Conduct customer workshops to educate them about features in Docker Enterprise Edition
- Become an expert on the product and stay up-to-date about new features
- Build full-fledged solution proposals with details of implementation and scope of work for customers
- Be technical owner of accounts where Docker has been deployed
- Coordinate technical escalations with principal vendor
- Gain an understanding of other products carried by Ashnik
- Get an understanding of various other components and considerations involved in Docker deployment – Load Balancers, High Availability, Virtualization
- Be able to discuss end to end Docker EE solution and deployment scope with customers
- Work with partners and sales team for responding to RFPs and tenders
QUALIFICATION and EXPERIENCE
- Engineering or equivalent degree
- Must have at least 3 years of hand-on experience of Linux and Operating system
- Must have at least 3 years of experience of working in an environment with highly virtualized or cloud based infrastructure
- Must have understanding of basic networking concepts
- Though coding is not needed in this role, the person should have ability to understand and debug code if required
- Should be able to explain complex solution in simpler ways
- Should be ready to travel 10-40% in a month
- Should be able to engage with customers to understand the fundamental/driving requirement
- Should be able to build solution proposal and walk customers through them
- Past experience of working with Docker and/or Kubernetes at Scale
- Past experience of working in a DevOps team
- Prior experience in Pre-sales role
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU? :
You would be adding a great experience of working with a leading open source solutions company in South East Asia region to your career. You would get to learn from the leaders and grow in the industry. This would be a great opportunity for you to grow in your career through continuous learning, adding depth and breadth of technologies. Since we work with key, leading open source technologies and engage with large enterprises it creates enormous possibilities for career growth for our team. Not to mention that our people find the journey with Ashnik to be exciting and fulfilling experience.
Please send us your resume at email@example.com