- SG: +65 64383504
- IN: 022 25771219
- IN: 022 25792714
- IN: +91 9987536436
Pre-Sales Consultant : PostgreSQL and Cloud database
WHO WE ARE :
Established in 2009, Ashnik is a leading open source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, with headquarters in Singapore. We enable Digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises of the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data platform, Cloud and Web acceleration and IT modernization. We represent EnterpriseDB, Pentaho, Docker, Couchbase, MongoDB, Elastic, Nginx as their key partners for the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
As a team culture, Ashnik is a family for its team members. Each member brings in different perspective, new ideas and diverse background. Yet we all together strive for one goal – to deliver best solution to our customers using open source software. We passionately believe in power of collaboration. Through an open platform of idea exchange we create vibrant environment for growth and excellence.
THE POSITION :
Ashnik is looking for talented and passionate people to be part of solutions and technology team. You will be responsible for architecting solutions using PostgreSQL and open source database technologies that include PostgreSQL, MongoDB. This role will involve customer interactions for presentations during pre-sales cycle, preparing and defending proposals, devising solution and implementation. You would be the face of the company making presentations at industry events, holding workshops and bringing new insights to the technical teams.
LOCATION : Singapore, Citizen/ PR preferred
- Design architectures using PostgreSQL (and other open source database technologies) for on-premise as well as cloud platforms
- Present the solutions, technologies and their use cases
- Interact with solutions consultants of technology vendors and bring in new insights
- Prepare proposals and responses for technical solutions
- Walk-the-talk : carry out implementations
- Co-ordinate with sales teams and be the point contact for pre-sales activities
- Contribute to internal knowledge base system, FAQs, troubleshooting, best practices etc.
- Become an expert on the products and stay up-to-date about new features.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE :
- Minimum 8 years of hands on experience in open source database technologies
- Minimum 5 years of experience in solution architecting
- Experience in archtecting and deploying database solution on cloud platform is highly desirable
- Hands on experience in PostgreSQL or Oracle database technologies
- Hands on experience in implementation of NoSQL databases – MongoDB, Couchbase is highly desired
- Very good understanding of database concepts and internals of any one RDBMS
- Hands on experience in RDBMS, SQL and scripting
- Experience in virtulization and Linux environment
- Engineering or equivalent degree
ESSENTIAL SKILLS :
- Ability to interact effectively with customers for understanding requirements
- Sense of ownership to deliver the solution
- Attention to details.
- Strong written and oral communication skills along with the ability to communicate technical concepts in a simple and concise manner.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU? :
You would be adding a great experience of working with a leading open source solutions company in South East Asia region to your career. You would get to learn from the leaders and grow in the industry. This would be a great opportunity for you to grow in your career through continuous learning, adding depth and breadth of technologies. Since we work with key, leading open source technologies and engage with large enterprises it creates enormous possibilities for career growth for our team. Not to mention that our people find the journey with Ashnik to be exciting and fulfilling experience.
Please send us your resume at email@example.com