WHO WE ARE :
Established in 2009, Ashnik is a leading open source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, with headquarters in Singapore. We enable Digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises of the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data platform, Cloud and Web acceleration and IT modernization. We represent EnterpriseDB, Pentaho, Docker, Couchbase, MongoDB, Elastic, Nginx, Sysdig as their key partners for the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
As a team culture, Ashnik is a family for its team members. Each member brings in different perspective, new ideas and diverse background. Yet we all together strive for one goal – to deliver best solution to our customers using open source software. We passionately believe in power of collaboration. Through an open platform of idea exchange we create vibrant environment for growth and excellence.
THE POSITION :
Ashnik is looking for talented and passionate people to be part of Presales team. In this role you will be responsible for pre-sales and solution architecting using Elastic Stack and open source database technologies. This role will involve customer interactions for presentations during pre-sales cycle, preparing and defending proposals, devising solution and implementation. You would be the face of the company making presentations at industry events, holding workshops and bringing new insights to the technical teams. You will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build mindshare within enterprise customers becoming the trusted advisor. This role also requires you to have good solution architecting skills. You should also have proven track record to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges. The critical success factor of this role is the ability to communicate the value of Elastic Stack and demonstrate thought leadership through solution architecting skills using open source technologies.
LOCATION : Singapore, Citizen/ PR preferred
What You Will Be Doing :
- Primarily engage in a technical consultancy role during the pre-sales cycle, provide technical assistance and guidance specific to enterprise level implementations.Make presentations of the solutions, technologies and their use cases
- Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of Ashnik, and participate in all levels of discussions throughout the organization to ensure our solution is set up for successful deployment
- Work with strategic, enterprise class customers, delivering solutions architecture consulting, technical guidance, knowledge transfer and establish “trusted advisor status”
- Engage with technology vendors : establish Ashnik’s value, bring insights of product development and new features back to Ashnik team, ensure enablement of Ashnik’s pre-sales and technical team
- Create visibility of solutions developed through pre-sales engagement to entire team and develop case studies
- Participate in workshops, events and industry fora to present solutions
- Contribute to blogs and videos for Ashnik publications
- Contribute towards building replicable solutions based on customer and industry insights
What You Will Bring Along :
- Ideal candidate will preferably have 10 plus years experience in IT industry in various functions : implementation, solution architecting and pre-sales role.
- A successful track record of at least 3 year in a technical presales role– enough experience selling and implementing technology to earn your customer’s trust.
- Proficient with Elastic Stack components, especially Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana required. Proficient with Grok strongly desired.
- Proficient with configuration of Beats including FileBeats, MetricBeats, and others strongly desired.
- Familiarity with Java a plus.
- Familiarity with Python / Ruby or Go will be a plus.
- Working knowledge of Linux is must and if both Windows and Linux operating systems it will be a plus.
- A demonstrable ability to articulate and sell the benefits of modern platforms, software and technologies.
- A real passion for being curious and a continuous learner. You are someone that invests in yourself as much as you invest in your professional relationships.
- A history of successful customer relations where you developed an understanding of what made a difference, and devised architectures that helped / value add to customer.
- An ability to lead and work in team for, an idea, technology, or architecture design.
- A willingness to travel 60% within region, as well as internationally.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Systems
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
You would be adding a great experience of working with a leading open source solutions company in South East Asia region to your career. You would get to learn from the leaders and grow in the industry. This would be a great opportunity for you to grow in your career through continuous learning, adding depth and breadth of technologies. Since we work with key, leading open source technologies and engage with large enterprises it creates enormous possibilities for career growth for our team. Not to mention that our people find the journey with Ashnik to be exciting and fulfilling experience.
Please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org