- SG: +65 64383504
- IN: 022 25771219
- IN: 022 25792714
- IN: +91 9987536436
WHO WE ARE :
Established in 2009, we are a leading open source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, with headquarters in Singapore. We enable Digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises of the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data, Containerization, DevOps and IT modernization initiatives of the large enterprises. We represent EnterpriseDB, Elastic, Docker, MongoDB, Nginx, Pentaho, Couchbase as their key partners for the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
As a team culture, Ashnik is a family for its team members. Each member brings in different perspective, new ideas and diverse background. Yet we all together strive for one goal – to deliver best solution to our customer using open source software. We passionately believe in power of collaboration. Through an open platform of idea exchange we create vibrant environment for growth and excellence.
THE POSITION :
This role is responsible to provide technical guidance and support through the entire sales cycle to the Pre-Sales and sales team. You will have the opportunity to shape and execute a strategy to build mindshare within enterprise customers becoming the trusted advisor. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in software/technology consulting or implementation. The ability to connect technology with measurable business value is critical to this role. This role also requires you to have good solution architecting skills. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges. The critical success factor of this role is the ability to communicate the value of open source technology and demonstrate thought leadership through solution architecting skills using open source technologies.
- Primarily engaged in a technical consultancy role, providing technical assistance and guidance specific to enterprise level implementations, during the pre-sales process by identifying customers technical and business requirements in order to design a custom solution.
- Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of Ashnik, and participate in all levels of discussions throughout the organization to ensure our solution is set up for successful deployment
- Work with strategic, enterprise class customers, delivering solutions architecture consulting, technical guidance, knowledge transfer and establish “trusted advisor status”
- Provide guidance to Pre-Sales Team for customer engagement, validate the solutions and work with sales teams for upselling and cross selling.
- Engage with technology vendors : establish Ashnik’s value, bring insights of product development and new features back to Ashnik team, ensure enablement of Ashnik’s pre-sales and technical team
- Create visibility of solutions developed through pre-sales engagement to entire team and develop case studies
- Participate in workshops, events and industry fora to present solutions
- Contribute to blogs and videos for Ashnik publications
- Contribute towards building replicable solutions based on customer and industry insights
LOCATION : SINGAPORE, Citizen or PR preferred.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Hands-on 3+ years of experience with any cloud platforms AWS, Azure, GCP for solution architecting
- Experience with modern development practices such as DevOps, Microservices, automation practices and agile development.
- Hands-on experience with any of the following technologies:
- DevOps Pipelines (CI/CD)
- Application Security (SAST, DAST)
- Cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Hands-On 6+ years of experience in any of the technology domain
- Database Platforms
- Data Integration and Data Warehousing
- Analytics Platform
- IT Infrastructure
- Proven track record in solution architecting for enterprise requirements.
- Prior experience in Pre-Sales is preferred
- Ideal candidates will preferably have 10 plus years in IT industry in implementation and solution architecting
- Proven ability to lead and facilitate executive meetings and workshops
- Good Presentation and Communication skills
- Passion for open source technologies is desired
- Understanding of sale cycle and ability to work with Sales team.
- Proactive and positive attitude towards Sale engagement
- Engineering Degree
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
You would be adding a great experience of working with a leading open source solutions company in South East Asia region to your career. You would get to learn from the leaders and grow in the industry. This would be a great opportunity for you to grow in your career through continuous learning, adding depth and breadth of technologies. Since we work with key, leading open source technologies and engage with large enterprises it creates enormous possibilities for career growth for our team. Not to mention that our people find the journey with Ashnik to be exciting and fulfilling experience.
Please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you the next MongoDB Certified Professional of the Year?
- Ashnik’s SEA Partner Meet 2019, Singapore
- Batch Processing of Machine Data