Register for Docker Tech Workshop – 26th April 2018
Free workshop, limited seats only
Ashnik and Docker will host a 2-hour technical update workshop on Docker. This session will focus on the highlight features of Docker and do a deep dive into technical updates accompanied by a live demo. Being the first of the series, this workshop is best suited for DevOps and Infra teams to understand how you can make Docker work for your IT architecture. Grab your free seat, register now.
Workshop will cover:
– Running Kubernetes & Swarm clusters side by side
– Exciting features of DTR 2.5
– Scaling CI/CD with Docker at Enterprise grade
About the workshop
- The Docker platform is getting support for Kubernetes. This means that developers and operators can build apps with Docker and seamlessly test and deploy them using both Docker Swarm and Kubernetes. By adding Kubernetes support, IT teams get more options for container scheduling and orchestration.
- Docker Trusted Registry (DTR) is the enterprise-grade image storage solution from Docker. You install it behind your firewall so that you can securely store and manage the Docker images you use in your applications. You can use DTR as part of your continuous integration, and continuous delivery processes to build, ship, and run your applications. Learn more about DTR at this workshop.
- CI/CD merges development with testing, allowing developers to build code collaboratively, submit it the master branch, and checked for issues. This allows developers to not only build their code but also test their code in any environment type and as often as possible to catch bugs early in the applications development lifecycle. The workshop will cover ‘Scaling CI/CD with Docker at Enterprise grade.
In The Agenda
Eric Tan is a Solutions Engineer at Docker, helping customers adopt container technology across the entire Software Supply Chain enabling them to become more agile while maintaining…
a cost-effective, portable and controlled IT infrastructure. Prior to joining Docker, he was a Sale Engineer at AppDynamics and Dynatrace, contributing to the APM growth in the APAC region.
Sameer Kumar is the Senior Solution Architect working with Ashnik. Sameer and his team works towards providing enterprise level solutions based on open source and cloud technologies…
He has an experience in working on various roles ranging from development to performance tuning and from installation and migration to support and services roles. Sameer has acquired Professional Certification for his adept skills of PostgreSQL. He is also certified as the IBM DB2 Advanced DBA and was nominated as IBM Champion for his contributions in IBM data community. Besides, he is also experienced in MongoDB, Oracle and SQL Server.
Thu, 26th April 2018
Registration: 8.30 am – 9.00 am
Workshop: 9.00 am – 11.00 am
Many enterprises are involving themselves with the idea of the Open Container Initiative to ensure that the fundamental building blocks of container technology (such as the container format) are standardized so that everyone can take advantage of them. Docker Enterprise Edition is perhaps the best known commercial container management solution. The likes of eBay, PayPal, BBC, Expedia, Uber uses Docker’s commercial solutions to enable them to not only provide gains for their developers, in terms of productivity and agility, but also for their infrastructure teams in the form of cost efficiency and enterprise-grade security.
Ashnik is a Singapore headquartered leading open source solutions provider, with presence across South East Asia, US and India. Ashnik delivers consulting services and solutions based on enterprise open source and big data solutions platform to overcome critical business challenges – enabling enterprises to achieve their digital transformation goals using open source technologies while also enabling the customers’ to keep their operational costs minimal.