Ashnik’s second SEA Partner Meet took place on 11-12 April 2019. This 2-day session was attended by 22 associate partners in the Southeast Asia region. The agenda of this enablement programme was to strengthen and equip the partners’ sales and pre-sales teams in regards to open source technology updates, market-based sales approach and methodologies.
The Event Concentrated on How to manage disruption and scale-out with Open Source and the sessions covered:
- The open source selling approach and its value
- Challenger Sales methodology
- How to identify and build new opportunities
- How to build, expand and ‘add more value’ to sales pipelines
The sessions also taught the associate partners: how to sense opportunities, leverage open source technologies and how to identify the fitting technologies and what kind of workloads to look for as opportunities.
The event concluded with affiliations and award ceremony. The winners in the category were –
- Best Business Partner 2018-2019 – IT Group Inc., Philippines
- Best Business Partner 2018-2019 – PT. IT Group Indonesia
- Best Emerging Partner 2019 – Exist Software Labs, Inc., Philippines
More Event pictures HERE.