- SG: +65 64383504
- IN: 022 25771219
- IN: 022 25792714
- IN: +91 9987536436
Sales Development Representative – Singapore
Who we are:
Established in 2009, Ashnik is a leading open source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, with headquarters in Singapore. We enable Digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises of the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data platform, Cloud and Web acceleration and IT modernization. We represent EnterpriseDB, Pentaho, Docker, Couchbase, MongoDB, Elastic, Nginx as their key partners for the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
As a team culture, Ashnik is a family for its team members. Each member brings in different perspective, new ideas and diverse background. Yet we all together strive for one goal – to deliver best solution to our customer using open source software. We passionately believe in power of collaboration. Through an open platform of idea exchange we create vibrant environment for growth and excellence.
Ashnik is looking for Sales Development Representative ( SDR ) to join team of passionate and talented team. You will be responsible for qualifying the leads in timely manner. If you are looking at building successful career in technology sales this role is for you. Prior experience in technology business development will be plus.
- Manage all inbound leads by contacting through phone calls and emails.
- Validate and qualify the leads in timely manner
- Secure meetings/calls for sales/pre-sales executive for taking leads to next stage
- Work in collaboration with sales, marketing, technical team
- Meet and exceed activity metrics – calls, conversations and emails.
Qualification and Experience
- 1 -3 years of experience in similar role
- Familiarity with using CRM tool and LinkedIn/prospecting tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Any experience in technology sales is a plus.
- Engineering or equivalent degree
- Ability to interact effectively with customers
- Sense of urgency and ownership to contact leads in timely manner
- Attention to details
- Self-motivation, good teamwork, and positive attitude
What is in it for you?
You would be adding a great experience of working with a leading open source solutions company in South East Asia region to your career. You would get to learn from the leaders and grow in the industry. This would be a great opportunity for you to feel and experience entrepreneurial environment. You would be recognized for being part of a team that brings key open source technologies from around the world to South East Asia and India market.
Please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org