Sales Development Representative – Pan India (Remote Work)
OPEN POSITIONS: 1
Please send us your resume at email@example.com or fill the form to apply.
Established in 2009, Ashnik is a leading open source solutions and consulting company in Southeast Asia and India, headquartered in Singapore. We enable Digital transformation and IT Modernization for enterprises through our design, architecting and solution skills. Over 200 large enterprises in the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using the latest open source technologies. We help customers with Database platforms, Automation and scale-out, Containerization and Kubernetes platforms, Data Pipeline platforms, Real time analytics, Monitoring platforms and more.
We are the key partners of leading open source vendors such as EnterpriseDB, Docker Enterprise, Redis Labs, MongoDB, NGINX, HashiCorp, Confluent, Sysdig, and Pentaho in the region.
Our suite of services for above technologies consists of – Technical Services, PostgreSQL Support and Services, Managed Services, Consulting services and Training services.
LOCATION: Pan India (Remote Work)
We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Development Representative to work for Southeast Asia and India territory. This is a crucial position that works at cross section of marketing and sales team. This position is primarily responsible for converting unqualified marketing leads into qualitied leads. Also, this position works in creating, expanding database of prospects through research for given territories.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 4 to 5 year of proven experience in leads qualification.
- Experience in selling technology products and services to large enterprises
- Experience in use of CRM tools like Salesforce and doing data analysis
- At least a graduate degree
- Experience of working with customers in Southeast Asia region desirable
- High degree of patience and ability to navigate organization to reach right contacts
- Strong persuasion skills
- Ability to research to get background information
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Strong pro-activeness as well as excellent teamwork
- Quick learner to grasp various open source technologies that we carry
- Qualify the unqualified leads and generate new opportunitiese
- Make outbound calls for qualifying the leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, trade shows, etc.
- Strictly adhere to timeliness for calling the leads
- Establish good customer connects in quick time and secure further meetings for the Sales/ pre-sales team
- Work with sales team members for further development of opportunity and closure
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Develop new leads through cold calling
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
You would be adding a great experience of working with a leading open source solutions company in South East Asia region to your career. You would get to learn from the leaders and grow in the industry. This would be a great opportunity for you to grow in your career through continuous learning, adding depth and breadth of technologies. Since we work with leading open source technologies and engage with large enterprises, it creates enormous possibilities for career growth for our team. Not to mention that our people find the journey with Ashnik to be exciting and a fulfilling experience.
Please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org