End to end responsibility is ours – Better productivity for your teams
- Architectural suggestions for new deployment including Server sizing and implementation best practices suggestions
- Patch update impact analysis, preparation for application of update and applying patches
- Assisting in sizing and Capacity Planning for technology covered for technical consulting
- Assisting in Performance monitoring and optimization on best effort basis
- Coordinate with OEMs for Service requests and new features
- Assisting in New features (after valid confirmation with OEM for product level support) implementation planning
- Single point of contact for technology support co-ordination as covered under this proposal for << customer’s name >> (technologies need to be under valid subscription else it is only best effort basis)
- Providing guidance and assisting Service Operations team for technology service tasks optimizations
- Active participation in P1 Calls
- Assist and provide support to project teams for technologies covered under this proposal for monitoring for uptime and performance
- Act on the suggestions provided by OEM product support team and help plan apply those in the << customer’s name >> environment
- Assist with technology* configuration changes and maintenance
- Review log files for technology* on proactive basis to find out potential risks and performance issues
- Receive operational alerts from technology* product subscription support team and advice and act on them to avoid downtime time or reduce downtime
- Based on the specific requests, help project teams to optimize technologies (covered under the proposal) configurations
- Check for compatibility issues with respective technologies (covered under this proposal) and other components involved in deployments and installations
- Perform periodic health checks of various installations to identify potential risks related to performance bottleneck, security & compliance and patching
- Execution for critical upgrade/patches released by technologies (covered under this proposal) OEM team
- Work with OS and infrastructure team to patch the required technology (covered under this proposal) platform and support during patching activity for underlying platform e.g. – libraries, OS etc.
- Work with << customer’s name >> teams to find the best way for upgrading required technology (as covered under this proposal)
- Based on the specific requests, help project teams to optimize technology* configurations
- Provide inputs on tuning OS parameters as applicable to the technology*
- Provide recommendation
- Help coordinate technology* related issues between << customer’s name >>, respective OEM and Ashnik Solution Architects
- Ashnik Team onsite will manage tickets and issues raised with technology* OEM Support
- Assist << customer’s Name>> team to identify required patches, upgrade
Out Of Scope
- Covers only current project setup
- Above tasks only cover Technology*
- servers covered by valid subscription. The scope excludes any Technology* deployment which is not covered by valid subscription from Technology* OEM.
- Any product related patches, updates, upgrades and bugs will be assisted on best effort basis based on the support from technology* (OEM).
- Any new implementations of Technology*
- Provide product support or bug/ hot fix for product defect for technology* (that comes from OEM as and when they release)
- Perform any changes in application code to adopt to new features technology*
- Perform any changes in application code to mitigate security or performance risks highlighted during health checks/maintenance activity
- Perform any maintenance and operational tasks for other components e.g. application, application servers, etc. during maintenance, patching and upgrades
- Perform any changes in application code to accommodate a new technology* patch or to work around technology* bug
- Application-side coding, configuration, or tuning
- A single point of contact will be required for taking care of logistics and managing the onsite engagements with various teams at client site
- Ashnik would like to engage with Solution Architecture, Development and Support teams to understand various usage patterns and challenges around technology* usage and deployment.
- Ashnik may need to collect data on existing setup and architecture. If there is a need for additional NDA, it should be finalized and signed before commencing the engagement.
- We may provide some prerequisites for parameters and other setup to be put in place before onsite engagement starts
- Access to relevant systems, login and authorization setup to relevant servers for remote or onsite intervention and effective support.
Duration Of Contract
- Min 1 Year
Want to know more?
Get in touch with queries for your specific use case, pricing of our consulting services, technology product information, solution offerings or to know how open source can upgrade your enterprise platform.