Southeast Asia Partner Meet – 2019, Singapore
Ashnik’s 2nd Southeast Asia Partner Meet took place on 11-12 April 2019 in Singapore. This 2-day session was attended by all its associate partners from the Southeast Asian region. The agenda of this enablement programme was to strengthen and equip the partners’ sales and pre-sales teams in regard to Open source Technology updates, market-based sales approach, and methodologies.
The Event Concentrated on:
- How to manage disruption and scale-out with Open Source!
- The open source selling approach and its value
- Challenger Sales methodology
- How to identify and build new opportunities
- How to build, expand and ‘add more value’ to sales pipelines
The sessions also imparted the associate partners on:
- How to sense opportunities
- Leverage open source technologies
- How to identify the fitting technologies
- What kind of workloads to look for as opportunities.
Here is the glimpse from the SEA partner Meet: