- SG: +65 64383504
- IN: 022 25771219
- IN: 022 25792714
- IN: +91 9987536436
Tech Insights – The Digital Transformation Series with EDB Postgres, Jakarta
Another successful Tech Insights – The Digital Transformation series was held in Jakarta on 30th August 2018 at the Mulia Senayan, in association with EDB Postgres.
The event was led by senior business and technology associates from both Ashnik and EDB Postgres, who shared actionable insights on ‘Postgres as a technology for IT Modernization’.
A series of talks on the growing DBMS, its global success stories, a live demo on automating Postgres deployment and a panel talk with Fajar Hartanto, Head of IT Enterprise & System Architecture from Bank Danamon, EDB’s VP – Sales for Asia Pacific & Japan, Graham and Ashnik’s Founder, Director Sachin Dabir were presented at the event. The highlight of the event was the keynote talk by Ed Boyajian, CEO and President of EDB Postgres, came all the way from USA to be at the event.
The event covered talks on:
- Digital Transformation: Does it really matter?
- Migrating from Legacy Database to Postgres: How, Why and its Advantages
- PostgreSQL for Digital Transformation – NoSQL Features, Replication, FDW and more
- Keynote by Ed Boyajian – CEO, EDB Postgres
- Live Demo – Automating PostgreSQL deployment for massive scale-up
- Customer Panel Talk with the panelist on “Challenges and Experiences of IT Modernization”. The panel included Fajar Hartanto, Head of IT Enterprise & System Architecture, Bank Danamon Indonesia, Graham Pullen, Vice President – Sales, Asia Pacific & Japan, EDB Postgres and Sachin Dabir, Founder & Director, Ashnik
Some glimpses from the event: