- SG: +65 64383504
- IN: 022 25771219
- IN: 022 25792714
- IN: +91 9987536436
Production Support Engineer – Elastic
WHO WE ARE :
Established in 2009, we are a leading open source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, with headquarters in Singapore. We enable Digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises of the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data, Containerization, DevOps and IT modernization initiatives of the large enterprises. We represent EnterpriseDB, Elastic, Docker, MongoDB, Nginx, Pentaho, Couchbase as their key partners for the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
As a team culture, Ashnik is a family for its team members. Each member brings in different perspective, new ideas and diverse background. Yet we all together strive for one goal – to deliver best solution to our customer using open source software. We passionately believe in power of collaboration. Through an open platform of idea exchange we create vibrant environment for growth and excellence.
THE POSITION :
Ashnik is looking for talented and passionate people to be part of production support team. You will be responsible for ensuring uptime of servers by solving technical problems in time. You will be responsible for fixing issues around specific technology including configuration and tuning and performance.
Successful candidate should understand the importance of ownership of the problem and way to get it solved by leveraging the team in given time.
LOCATION : Bengaluru, Customer location
- Be the point of contact for solving technical problems.
- Be responsible for solving customer queries in timely manner.
- Apply updates and patches to keep the software up-to-date in line with organizational policies
- Carry out installation and configuration and provide support to customer team
- Monitor and identify areas of performance improvement
- Log monitoring, event monitoring and resolving tickets in defined SLA.
- Communicate with customer and internal team regarding problems reported and solved status in timely and effective manner.
- Identify and write scripts for automating support tasks.
- Communicate effectively internally and with product support team to reproduce, resolve support cases and document them.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS :
- Knowledge of ELK stack or relevant technologies such as SolaR, Splunk etc.
- Good understanding of Indices Mapping , Index management such as archiving, reindexing, sharding etc.
- Good understanding of Analytical data structure and experience in deployment of same in the form of Reports and Dashboards
- Hands-On experience of Linux operating system
- Experience in NoSQL or RDBMS technology is desirable
- Python/Node.js or relevant data processing programming experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of Designing and Developing data pipeline using ETL tool such as Elastic Stack.
- Knowledge of real-time data collection with various data sources.
- Experience in deploying scalable Elastic cluster is desirable.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE :
- 2 -4 years of experience in production support role.
- Experience in trouble shooting, maintaining and supporting production setup
- Engineering or equivalent degree
- Ability to interact effectively with customers for problem resolution.
- Sense of urgency and ownership to get problems solved in timely manner
- Ability to work on multiple tickets/ support cases effectively and to be able to manage the time critical tasks.
- At least 2+ years experience working across multi-cultural and geographically distributed teams
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
You would be adding a great experience of working with a leading open source solutions company in South East Asia region to your career. You would get to learn from the leaders and grow in the industry. This would be a great opportunity for you to grow in your career through continuous learning, adding depth and breadth of technologies. Since we work with key, leading open source technologies and engage with large enterprises it creates enormous possibilities for career growth for our team. Not to mention that our people find the journey with Ashnik to be exciting and fulfilling experience.
Please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org