- SG: +65 64383504
- IN: 022 25771219
- IN: 022 25792714
- IN: +91 9987536436
Built on an open source foundation, the Elastic Stack lets you reliably and securely take data from any source, in any format, and search, analyze, and visualize it in real time. Making sense of the data is an integral part of most on-going digital transformation projects, and hence the massively popular Elastic has combined its document database, connector, visualization capabilities with Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Beats and the X-pack plug-ins. It has created a versatile end-to-end (ELK) stack of open source that gathers and delivers actionable insights in real time from almost any type of structured and unstructured data source.
As more and more enterprises need immediate, actionable insights from their data, Elastic has moved beyond with additional tools that help integrate with platforms such as Beats, X-Pack extensions like Shield (security), Watcher (alerting), and Marvel (monitoring) to create an insightful ecosystem.
Large enterprises like Netflix, Salesforce, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Microsoft and the likes use Elastic Stack for data search, log analysis and more. Adoption of NoSQL database and related technologies have helped them make crucial, informed, real-time decisions using data to gain flexibility and scalability.
With many languages and an open codebase, users can feel free to get involved with the feature development and bug fixing activities as per their requirements.
Some of the use cases include:
- Customer 360° View
- Personalize search experience (mobile and web) with data search and indexing
- Real time performance monitoring and security
- Log management and analytics
- User behaviour analytics and Visualization
- Business risk management and fraud detection
- Search engine scoring
- Internet of Things
Elastic Stack Capabilities:
- Elasticsearch: Distributed, scalable, and highly available indexing, search, and analytics of log data using Sophisticated RESTful API
- Logstash : Centralized data processing, normalize varying schema and formats, log data collection and extend to custom log formats, add plugins for custom data sources
- Beats: Lightweight open source data shippers for data types to be processed with Logstash, searched and analyzed in Elasticsearch, and visualized in Kibana
- Kibana: Real-time analytics, log reporting and visualization with an user interface
- Integration with Elastic’s X-Pack plug-ins like Security (Shield), Alerting (Watcher), Monitoring (Marvel), Graph, and Reporting
As an Elastic partner and reseller in SEA and India, Ashnik serves enterprise customers across the region to provide strategy consulting, design, and implementation of Elastic Stack applications. Ashnik offers ELK as a cloud-based and enterprise-grade SaaS platform that is highly available and scalable.