NGINX Application Platform powers Load Balancers, Microservices and API gateways
Helps connect, secure, and scale Microservices
NGINX is the heart of the modern web and is the fastest growing and highest performing software for modern web architectures. Today, some of the busiest websites in the world use NGINX to accelerate online user experience, and it’s deployed on over 400 million websites. Run by the busiest websites on the Internet, NGINX enables high-performance web architectures to improve user experience, without incurring unnecessary costs in capital or time.
NGINX APPLICATION PLATFORM – KEY SOLUTIONS
The NGINX Application Platform is a suite of technologies to develop and deliver digital experiences that span from legacy-monolithic apps to modern-microservices apps. The comprehensive application delivery platform combines load balancing, content caching, web serving, security controls, and monitoring in one easy-to-use software package.
Deliver modern applications at scale with NGINX products
- NGINX Open Source – The open source web server that powers 450 million websites
- NGINX Plus – The only all in one load balancer, web server, and content cache
- NGINX Controller – Centralized monitoring and management for NGINX Plus
- NGINX Unit – Multi-language application server from NGINX, Inc.
- NGINX WAF – The web application firewall powered by ModSecurity
- NGINX Amplify – Lightweight, cloud-based monitoring for NGINX and NGINX Plus
FACTS about NGINX
- 63% of the world’s top 100,000 websites, and over 409 million sites worldwide are now powered by NGINX. The NGINX Application Platform has gained tremendous traction.
- More than 11 million new domains install NGINX Open Source each month – four instances every second.
- 3 million instances of NGINX Open Source are running in production microservices environments.
- One million instances are running as a Kubernetes Ingress controller. NGINX customers are running NGINX Plus in production microservices as a reverse proxy, load balancer, API gateway, and/or Kubernetes Ingress controller. NGINX is believed to have the largest footprint of software running in such environments.
WHY CUSTOMERS CHOOSE NGINX?
ASHNIK AND NGINX
Ashnik is the business partner to NGINX for India and Southeast Asia region. Ashnik helps enterprises in the region to understand and adopt the NGINX Platform through its consulting solutions, systems integration and implementation services. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.