- SG: +65 64383504
- IN: 022 25771219
- IN: 022 25792714
- IN: +91 9987536436
UI/ UX Designer
WHO WE ARE :
Established in 2009, we are a leading open source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, with headquarters in Singapore. We enable Digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises of the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data, Containerization, DevOps and IT modernization initiatives of the large enterprises. We represent EnterpriseDB, Elastic, Docker, MongoDB, Nginx, Pentaho, Couchbase as their key partners for the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
As a team culture, Ashnik is a family for its team members. Each member brings in different perspective, new ideas and diverse background. Yet we all together strive for one goal – to deliver best solution to our customer using open source software. We passionately believe in power of collaboration. Through an open platform of idea exchange we create vibrant environment for growth and excellence.
THE POSITION :
Ashnik is looking for talented and passionate designer to be part of product development team. You will be responsible for development and timely delivery of innovative product. You will be responsible for product improvement and enhancement. Successful candidate should understand the importance of ownership of the tasks.
LOCATION : Mumbai
- To ideate and design element web/mobile interfaces of the product.
- Prepare prototypes for the new product applications and features
- Create visual components for the web/mobilescreens
- Work with the mobile/web engineers to deliver the final product.
- Provide clear communication to cross-functional teams regarding project status, issues, and priorities.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS :
- Proficiency in the ability to convert ideas into beautiful, intuitive and functional user interfaces using design tools like Photoshop and CorelDraw/ Illustrator
- Proven UI experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in converting wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps into UI.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE :
- 4+ years of user experience design experience for software, Web applications which leverage emergent technologies, web/ mobile devices
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills and sketchbook technique
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Corel Draw, Illustrator, Balsamic or similar software’s
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in interaction design, new media design or related design field.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
You would be adding a great experience of working with a leading open source solutions company in South East Asia region to your career. You would get to learn from the leaders and grow in the industry. This would be a great opportunity for you to grow in your career through continuous learning, adding depth and breadth of technologies. Since we work with key, leading open source technologies and engage with large enterprises it creates enormous possibilities for career growth for our team. Not to mention that our people find the journey with Ashnik to be exciting and fulfilling experience.
Please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org