- MongoDB Cloud Database Workshop – Singapore
MongoDB and Ashnik are bringing a hands-on technical workshop on MongoDB Cloud Database – Atlas to Singapore and Malaysia, this July 2019.
MongoDB Atlas delivers the world’s leading database for modern applications as a fully automated cloud service with proven operational and security practices. It handles the complexity of deploying, managing, and healing your deployments on the cloud service provider of your choice (AWS, Azure, and GCP).
In the workshop, you and your team will learn to:
- Deploy a MongoDB cluster in minutes
- Query and manage data in MongoDB
- Execute continuous backups and point-in-time restores, ensuring that you can meet any restore point objectives
- View historical metrics in optimized dashboards, see what’s happening in your database live, configure alerts, and receive automated index suggestions to improve the performance of your cluster
- Begin using MongoDB Charts and create visual representations of your data
THINGS TO NOTE:
- Workshop content is focused towards Solution/Technology Architects and Data Engineers (and basic knowledge of MongoDB will be a plus).
- Please bring along your own laptop – will need to download and install software as guided
- Industry’s Journey of Cloudification
- MongoDB Overview
- Atlas Overview
- Hands-on Demo
- Q&A time
DATE & TIME:
Tuesday, 16th Jul 2019
8.30 am – Registration
9.00 am to 1.00 pm – Workshop duration
1.00 pm – Lunch
Nil – Attendance only by invitation
Limited seats, please register to receive your invite
MongoDB is the world’s leading, modern database platform designed to unleash the power of software and data for innovators and the applications they build. It helps your IT teams to easily organize, use and enrich data – in real time, anywhere. Amongst its top users are – the insurance company MetLife for its customer service applications; Craigslist uses MongoDB for archiving data; the CERN physics lab uses it for data aggregation and discovery, and The New York Times uses MongoDB to support a form-building application for photo submissions.
Ashnik is a Singapore headquartered leading open source solutions provider, with presence across Southeast Asia, US and India. Ashnik delivers consulting services and solutions based on enterprise open source and big data solutions platform to overcome critical business challenges – enabling enterprises to achieve their digital transformation goals using open source technologies while also enabling the customers’ to keep their operational costs minimal.