Consistent workflows to provision, secure, connect, and run any infrastructure for any application.
HashiCorp solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. By unlocking the cloud operating model for enterprises, it has enabled the world’s largest companies to deliver applications faster – by helping transition from manual processes and ITIL practices to self-service automation and DevOps practices.
Physical, Virtual, Containers, Private cloud, Public cloud, Hybrid Cloud, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Windows, Linux, Mac – Just some of today’s choices for architecting a datacenter. It not about one or the other; instead, it is often a combination of many of these.
Deliver cloud infrastructure automation for operations, security, networking, and application delivery.
The HashiCorp Stack
Use reproducible infrastructure as code to safely provision and manage multi-cloud infrastructure at any scale.
Safely provision and manage multi-cloud infrastructure at any scale. Shift from manual, error-prone provisioning to automated provisioning.
- Technology recommendations around each of the decision areas
- Increased agility with reduced time to provision from weeks to minutes with automated workflow
- Control costs systematically as users and applications scale
- Reduce risk and discover errors before they happen with code reviews and embed provisioning guardrails
One workflow to provision, secure, govern, and audit any infrastructure. Increase productivity and reduce risk with a consistent approach to multi-cloud provisioning. Teams use a consistent workflow to provision, secure, govern, & audit any infrastructure.
- Reduce costs by eliminating vendor lock-in and take advantage of credits & competitive pricing.
- Increase productivity with a consistent workflow and reduce time to on-board vendors & support new LOBs.
- Reduce risk with a single workflow to secure, govern, and audit.
Enable users to easily provision infrastructure on-demand with a library of approved infrastructure, Increase operator productivity and developer agility with self-service provisioning.
- Increase developer agility by allowing developers to provision their own self-service infrastructure without an operator bottleneck
- Increase operator productivity by allowing them to serve more infrastructure request with predefined modules
- Reduce risk with a single workflow to secure, govern, and audit regardless who provisions
Manage secrets and protect sensitive data.
Centrally store, access, and distribute secrets like API keys, AWS IAM/STS credentials, SQL/NoSQL databases, X.509 certificates, SSH credentials, and more. Centrally manage secrets to reduce secrets sprawl.
- Vault centrally manages and enforces access to secrets and systems based on trusted sources of application and user identity.
Protect sensitive data with centralized key management and simple APIs for data encryption. Across Clouds and Private Datacenters
- Vault provides encryption as a service with centralized key management to simplify encrypting data in transit and at rest across clouds and datacenters.
Automate service-based networking in the cloud.
Service registry, integrated health checks, and DNS and HTTP interfaces enable any service to discover and be discovered by other services. Service discovery for connectivity to remove manual processes.
- Improve productivity by reducing lead time of connecting services from weeks to seconds without operator intervention.
- Reduce cost by eliminating the need for east-west load balancers to connect services
- Reduce risk by lowering the probability of downtime introduced when managing and updating load balancers
A distributed networking layer to connect, secure and observe services across any runtime platform and public or private cloud. Simplify networking by shifting functionality from network middleware to the endpoints.
- Improve Security with fine-grained authorization and mutual-TLS
- Increase productivity by automating changes and minimizing the management overhead of networks
- Reduce cost by avoiding a proliferation of network appliances
- Simplify Networks by pushing authorization and traffic management to the endpoints, avoiding complex topologies.
Deploy and manage any containerized, legacy, or batch application. Unified Workload Orchestration for Dynamic Infrastructure
- A resource pool across on-prem and clouds
- Unified and automated deployment workflows to run mixed workloads
- Optimized resource utilization with bin-packing
Role of Ashnik in enterprise architecture
Ashnik delivers automation and rapid scale-out solutions for enterprise platforms. Our expertise lies in understanding open source technologies, the commercial value of it and architecting solutions for enterprises with the right mix technologies. We bring a long standing experience in delivering high performance infrastructure solutions with enterprise open source for over 20 years. If you need to automate, scale out and secure your infrastructure platforms, Ashnik will be happy to help.