Ashnik participating in PGConf India 2017 in Bangalore as Gold Sponsor!
Ashnik is participating in the PGConf India 2017, held in Bangalore on 2nd and 3rd March as a Gold Sponsor. This conference is a part of numerous efforts to grow the PostgreSQL community by increasing awareness and providing the appropriate training and resources to further PostgreSQL adoption in India.
The conference will cover a wide range of topics including:
- Key to Postgres Success and how to progress it ahead
- Parallelism and Partitioning in Postgres
- Offline and online Migration from Oracle to Postgres
- Database Performance optimization in Postgres and tips around it
- Application of Postgres across industries
- How Autovacuum, Streaming Replication, Batch Query Took Down Availability And Performance
As you see, talks will be ranging from internals discussions led by leading developers to end-user case-studies from small companies as well as large multinational corporations and government organizations, all who run their businesses on PostgreSQL.
Something for Everyone
Given this wide range of talks, the conference is suitable for many different audiences:
- DBAs already using PostgreSQL, or considering doing so
- Developers of any kind of application, from hobbyists to large web- and enterprise applications
- Decision-makers interested in evaluating the world’s most advanced open source database as an alternative to traditional proprietary products
- PostgreSQL contributors – code, documentation, support – whatever you help with!
- Open source enthusiasts in general!
Topic – Tale from Trenches: How Autovacuum, Streaming Replication, Batch Query Took Down Availability And Performance
Date – 3rd March
PGConf India Venue:
Hotel Park Plaza!
90-4, Outer Ring Rd, Marathahalli Village, Marathahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037