Ashnik was delighted to be part of Open Source India in Bangalore, Asia’s #1 Annual Convention to celebrate Open Source Computing
Open Source India was a premier Open Source conference in Asia targeted at nurturing and promoting the Open Source ecosystem in the subcontinent. Started as Linux Asia in 2004, OSI has been at the helm of bringing together the Open Source industry and the community since its inception. The 13th edition of OSI this year aimed to take this event a notch higher by focusing on the Open Source ecosystem.
The 2 days event saw discussions and presentations around:
- The latest and hot technologies including big data, cloud, IoT, IT infra management, OpenStack, web development, database and mobile app development
- Passionate developers and innovators sharing knowledge about their open source projects
- Leveraging open source to make your projects even more secure
- Sharing new approaches, proven best practices, and exceptional technical skills on topics ranging through big data, cloud, IoT, IT management & security, open stack, web development, database and mobile app development.
- Success stories from CIOs about how they leveraged open source
- Practical training in the skills, tools and techniques needed to build a solid foundation in the constantly evolving developers world
Ashnik’s Director Sandeep Khuperkar talked on “Open Source Platform of choice for Big Data”.
Some of the pictures from OSI 2016: