- SG: +65 64383504
- IN: 022 25771219
- IN: 022 25792714
- IN: +91 9987536436
Docker Enterprise Edition 2.0, The enterprise-ready container platform: no lock-in
Docker Enterprise Edition (EE) 2.0 is the only enterprise-ready container platform that enables IT leaders to choose how to cost-effectively build and manage their entire application portfolio at their own pace, without fear of architecture and infrastructure lock-in. Docker’s container platform enables organizations to accelerate digital and multi-cloud initiatives by automating the delivery of legacy and modern applications using an agile operating model with integrated security. Because Docker EE includes services, support and training, organizations have a complete containerization strategy for supporting an ever-changing business environment.
FREEDOM OF CHOICE
Get the flexibility to evolve your application portfolio in the way that makes sense for your organization. Start big or start small – Docker works to extend the life of your legacy applications with a platform that is also for new development.
No lock-in:multiple Linux distributions and Windows, on-premises or multi-cloud
Docker Enterprise Edition is designed to give enterprises ultimate freedom to implement their multi-cloud strategy with no lock-in. With Docker you’re free to innovate across any infrastructure, partner with any Linux vendor, and work with any application type or development language you choose.
- Allow distributed development teams get secure access to a container platform that supports their choice of application architectures, their choice of language, and their choice of orchestration.
- Innovate at your own pace by getting more out of your existing legacy apps and working on new cloud-native applications on the same platform
Docker EE enables you to reduce costs and increase operational efficiency by standardizing the way to build, manage, and secure applications across diverse infrastructures including multiple clouds. Our platform unifies processes across any architecture, while aligning with your existing IT operations so you can get applications to market faster, reduce total costs and ease the adoption of new technology as business needs evolve over time.
- Unify diverse application workflows into a common governance and operating model so that you can scale more efficiently and respond quickly to changing business needs.
- Integrate with your corporate LDAP/AD and define role-based policies for a globally distributed organization
- Manage cost and complexity by bringing different applications into one control plane for managing images, containers, networks and storage
- Secure and automate the software supply chain to accelerate application delivery across any infrastructure
Docker EE incorporates additional security at every step of the application delivery lifecycle without getting in your way or adding extra cost. Applications receive greater protection while maintaining performance, improving governance while enabling a seamless workflow for centrally-managed content and policy-driven automation.