Maintaining a traditionally high and complex ‘core factor’ pricing of the Oracle database license is now a cost burden on most IT budgets. In a pandemic-impacted cost sensitive framework, this has become a magnet for cost containment, which could lead to greater business resilience and continuity.
In this whitepaper, explore:
- EDB Postgres – The popular solution to migrate from Oracle to PostgreSQL
- Advantages of moving to PostgreSQL from legacy database system
- Business adoption scenarios and workloads
- Customer success stories
- How Ashnik can help plan a seamless migration for you
- The migration process and FAQs