- SG: +65 64383504
- IN: 022 25771219
- IN: 022 25792714
- IN: +91 9987536436
Ashnik’s SEA Partner Meet 2019, Singapore
Sakshi Singh | Marketing Manager, Ashnik
We just wrapped up an eventful SEA Partner’s Meet which took place on 11 – 12 April 2019 in Singapore. This two full-day event was exclusive to Ashnik’s Partner Network. This 2-day session was attended by our 22 associate partners from the Southeast Asian countries like Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, and Thailand. This year, the event featured a keynote and talks by senior Ashnik leaders and our Technology vendors, who discussed how to manage disruption and scale-out with Open Source.
We hosted several business and pre-sales focused topics, intended to help Partners build a successful Ashnik based business in their respective regions. It is through our channel partners’ support that Ashnik’s Open Source solutions and Expertise reach the deepest in Southeast Asia. This program is designed to support and strengthen our business together.
The agenda of this enablement programme was to strengthen and equip the Partners’ sales and pre-sales teams regarding Open source technology updates, market-based sales approach, and methodologies.
The sessions concentrated on:
- The open source selling approach and its value
- Challenger Sales methodology
- How to identify and build new opportunities
- How to build, expand and ‘add more value’ to sales pipelines
- EDB’s positioning, pitch and opportunity qualification
- MongoDB – General Purpose Database for Modern Applications
- Choosing the database technology for the right workload RDBMS/NoSQL
- DevOps, Automation and Microservices landscape
- Elastic Search, real-time customer scenarios
During the Partner Meet, attendees also heard from our technology vendors, including:
- Amar Chigteri – Director, Channels and Alliances, Australia and SEA, EDB
- Suvig Sharma – Regional Director, Corporate Sales APAC, MongoDB
The event concluded with affiliations and award ceremony. A big congratulations to all the winners-
- Best Business Partner 2018-2019 – IT Group Inc., Philippines
- Best Business Partner 2018-2019 – PT. IT Group Indonesia
- Best Emerging Partner 2019 – Exist Software Labs, Inc., Philippines
More Event pictures HERE.
This is what our partners they have to say
“This is great session”
“1st-day session is really helpful, more focus on a specific product more on the 2nd day”
“I had a great time and learned a lot from Ashnik team”
At this meet, Ashnik announced the launch its Partner Portal. This portal will be a one-stop shop for technology resources, Use cases, Datasheets, etc. and will also be used for deal registration. The partner warmly welcomed the announcement and are eagerly looking forward to using the same.
Ashnik’s Partners play a key role in developing customer relationships, understanding customer needs, and implementing solutions that respond to business needs and deliver real value. Ashnik recognizes the need to provide reliable guidance and technical information to assist Partners in making sound technology decisions and we thank all our Partners for their continued support.
- Sakshi is a Marketing Manager working with Ashnik. She co-ordinates with Ashnik’s Principal Partners and Sales team to achieve effective Product Marketing Strategy for open source Solution and works toward a guided strategic marketing approach for the partners in South East Asia. She helps planning and executing event, webinars, tracking and reporting of individual events including ordering and post event invoice reconciliation.